#What is the Protocol Desktop Tool?
It's a configurable desktop application for the Windows operating system that works as a secure bridge between biometric sensors and user applications, specially web applications.
#How it looks?
The Desktop Tool has a clear interface that relies on the OIDC connector and provides a shortcut to the associated Protocol-Hub deployment.
- Protocol-Hub-Url: Internet address of the associated Hub deployment.
- OIDC: Configuration required to secure the login of the application.
- LanguageResource: Resource file to translate the application.
#Configuring the OIDC
The required OIDC configuration has the form of:
#Checklist for Security Owner
The owner of the authorization server and the KivaProtocol integrator must review and confirm the configuration of the following checklist:
- CI/CD Pipeline to ensure that binaries aren't produced ad hoc in individual computers.
- Obfuscation vendor to ensure that the final deliverable is fully protected.